What are the 5 things I do on a good day to keep my head in check?
I’ve been inspired by the challenge laid down by Andy, (a fellow free-ranger and former client) who is running an interesting project called Mindapples to gather up mental health hints from the blogosphere.
- Stimulus and learning: Podcasts on way to work – Harvard Ideacast, BBC’s In Business; BusinessWeek cover stories
- Giving and receiving positive strokes: Cuddles with and kids, reading bedtime stories, jamming at work with clients and colleagues
- Colour and light: experiencing light, simple as getting out for a walk in the occasional winter sun inBrighton
- Cooking and eating: for relaxation, creativity and being with my wife Sarah
- Music: Playing Ukulele for learning and relaxation, particularly catching new chords and tabs from UkuleleHunt.com