Ah, just realised this being posted after day four and a half!
Never mind. Thursday seems like a long time ago..
The plan for thursday for was to:
- Agree structure
- Formalise/legitimise team roles – matrix/time
- Upload assets..
- Layout with key info on homepage – panels ( Guardian as model – led by exhibiting photography of children’s work or audio/video snippets as creative expression )
And this is what got done:
- Structure done
- Roles discussed and agreed with Anne
- Assets – to do, but key team members responsible for news posted two blogs!
- Layout done and agreed – tweaks to styling to do, photography to drop in.
- Whole wall of the childrens’ outputs – ideas, plans and homepage mock-ups, not to mention hundreds of photos, drawings, paintings, videos all to curate as assets.
Lots to do but key things agreed. Delighted.
Friday to come – final day and to prepare for showing new site to parents at 2pm.. v excited.