Here’s the aim/intended outcomes for my first workshop on the Art of Freeranging at the University of Portsmouth on July 12th. Some tickets still available via CIBAS.
The aim of this workshop is to help you design, develop and succeed in your creative practice.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Have re-evaluated your creative practice to focus on your wider life goals
- Know how to identify and work with common challenges shared by many creatively driven people
- Understand how the freeranging model is about cultivating your passions, time and energies to work, play and learn
- Have learned about your own values and value in competitive and collaborative markets and networks
- Have considered ways of supporting yourself and others in their day-to-day creative practice
- Established a sustainable short, medium and longer term development plan